Big problem with my phone and droidmod

Wildyfz450

Reaction score
My phone has been extremely laggy and its constantly just turning off and going straight to the Droidmod screen. It goes directly to that, Doesn't go to the Motorola screen or anything. Should I do a factory reset? What will I loose if I do so? This is very fustrating because I can't use my phone at all..

INSANENEIVIESIS

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.shadowrom.com
i would update to a new rom. droid mod was from 2.0.1 which was 4 builds ago, while being good and stable. new roms have ese81 base, this allows for more enhancements. if you want the lastest and greatest i suggest going with cyanogen, simply stunning, ultimate droid, etc. let me know if you need help or have more questions.

OP
W

Wildyfz450

Reaction score
i would update to a new rom. droid mod was from 2.0.1 which was 4 builds ago, while being good and stable. new roms have ese81 base, this allows for more enhancements. if you want the lastest and greatest i suggest going with cyanogen, simply stunning, ultimate droid, etc. let me know if you need help or have more questions.

Alright, I think im going to go wit ultimate droid. I already have titanium backup with most of my stuff. I also have rom manager, What file do I put the Ultimate droid file in?
Also Thanks alot man I really appreciate it.

INSANENEIVIESIS

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.shadowrom.com

Alright, I think im going to go wit ultimate droid. I already have titanium backup with most of my stuff. I also have rom manager, What file do I put the Ultimate droid file in?
to install ultimate droid you must use sprecovery, here is the link to ultimate droids forum. Ultimate Droid V10 (Apps2SD, 360 Rotation, 2 3D Launchers, Built From Source, & MORE) - Ultimate Droid. to install sprecovery go to the bottom of rom manager.

OP
W

Wildyfz450

Reaction score

to install ultimate droid you must use sprecovery, here is the link to ultimate droids forum. Ultimate Droid V10 (Apps2SD, 360 Rotation, 2 3D Launchers, Built From Source, & MORE) - Ultimate Droid. to install sprecovery go to the bottom of rom manager.
Thanks again, This would be so much easier if my phone wouldn't reboot to the droidmod screen every 30 seconds...:mad:

OP
W

Wildyfz450

Reaction score

Thanks for all the help man I really appreciate it, I got everything sorted out and runnign fine. Ultimate droid is super smooth and nice.

Last edited: