Big phone, small calendar view.....

loco

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm new to the note 5. I just picked it up yesterday. So far, I love it. The screen is amazing !

Quick question..... Does anyone know how to increase the font size of the calendar widget ? I swear, even when scretched to the full screen, the font is so small that is nearly useless. I use google calendar so even if I had to switch to a calendar app I would like one that syncs with google calendar.

I'm coming from an S5 and the calendar widget was very nice, the fonts were large and I could clearly read each entry. I'm referring to the monthly view of course.

Thanks !

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Have you tried changing the screen grid down to something smaller, like 4x4? If you long press on the screen, you should see the button for the grid, adjust to see how it does for you.

Now, would need to be aware, I believe this changes it for all screens. So some of your other stuff might shift, worth trying though to see if it makes it better for you.

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
My calendar widget offers different size options and the 4x4 is totally legible. It is the calendar that ships with the phone. There might be a way to sync it with Google, but I am unsure about it. I don't use widgets.

OP
L

loco

Reaction score
Thanks folks. I just wanted to give an update. The stock calendar monthly view fonts were just to small for my old eyes. I went in search of a solution and found an app called Calendar+ that has a montly view widget that is customizable. It syncs with my google and exchange calendar.