Big O Android

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well now....lol. I wouldnt mind trying one. As long as its running Android I welcome it with open arms.:biggrin: I did like their other new phones....til I saw it ran Windows...And is Sprint, TMo getting left out in the cold? Any decent phones coming for them too?

I think it might be a bit too big for a smartphone. Netbook user? thats another story.....

Netbooks better watch their back...maybe the iPad too might have some competition.

And I thought the PC world was moving at a fast pace....wow

Last edited:

sroach23

Reaction score
i know this is 2 weeks old, but i didnt see the need to start a new thread. so, with this tablet will you be able to ditch the voice and text packages? they say it can make phone calls, im guessing with skype and google voice. so theoretically i could get this and only pay $30 a month instead of the $70 im paying now. i know its only coming to at&t, but $30 a month would be hard to beat.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thats the funny thing: some sites call it a phone, some call it a Tablet. I would treat it like a Tablet cuz its so big. The Streak can be marketed to be versatile "Its a phone, no, its a Tablet....no, its a phone......oh what the hell, its a Tone/Phablet.

I read about the Tablet from ICD and it can make calls....and its like 11 inches ....lol

ICD's Tegra 2-powered Gemini is the most feature-complete tablet we've seen yet -- Engadget

Now if that 11 inch beast can make cellular calls I'm pretty sure the Dell Streak can too. Just get a wired headset or BlueTooth headset and u should be good to go. But the Streak ...I can actually see someone holding that up to their head to talk.
The ICD?....probably not......

Last edited: