1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Big News from App Inventor Team !!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by WoZzY, Jul 28, 2010.

1. WoZzY

WoZzY The GRD Dev Team Premium Member Developer

This was leaked to me by one of the dev's that are working on the project as a advance tester on the App Inventor

He told me the App inventor should go down for spotty maintenance over the next few weeks as they will be adding additional support for the new features coming to the App inventor such as 2.2 support & A bunch of added features for 2.2 app development such as apps cable of multiple functions such as multiple windows, & oh yeah almost forget starting Support for Flash app development beta.

Also News for people that are currently do not have access to App inventor Google's App Inventor team is trying to get the invites out as fast as they can but with little success as they are getting too many requests to handle & some people are hitting the servers extra hard by signing up with the same email multiple times or making different accounts to get access,The dev that leaked this info To me Also stated that they have had problems with bots sending requests to get access to the app inventor & some greedy people go as far as selling them so The app inventor will only send out 10 invites a day for the next month due to this...it sucks that some no life losers ruin it for everyone else.....They were sending out 100 invites a day but now going down to 10 don't blame the app inventor team as this was a call made by Google's Big shots.....

On the plus side as the app inventor is Down here & there over the next few weeks they will be adding a Invite system & they will credit all current people using app inventor with 10 invites but that will not roll out until later august at the earliest.........

I will keep everyone informed if my dev buddy leaks anymore info to me

dancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroid
  2. techguru

techguru New Member

Thanks for the update. I got my invite late yesterday, so I can confirm that they are at least trickling out.

Looking forward to trying it out this evening.

Alan
  3. WoZzY

WoZzY The GRD Dev Team Premium Member Developer

yea it is only basic features as of now lots more to come as they prep for a major overhaul/upgrade to fix many bugs
  4. LuN3yDaV3

LuN3yDaV3 New Member

Sorry I just sent another request using the same email before reading this. Hopefully can get an invite soon!
Search tags for this page

appinventor send email

appinventor widget
how to send an email through app inventor

send email from app inventor

send webmail appinventor