Big Issue

msuperbauer

Reaction score
I'm having a big issue with attachments.. When I use the k9 mail pusher for my yahoo account, I can download or preview an attachment. I tried it with gmail and i get sent right to my picture file.. I am in radio sales and use get my radio commercials emailed to me (mp3 format) and I then save them to memory card so I can play them for clients.. I also email these files to clients ALOT.. Do I just need to keep using my yahoo/k9 set up OR is there a great way to use gmail? I like gmail better, but this is a major lacking area in my opinion.. Your help is GREATLY appreciated!! I mean GREATLY appreciated.. Thanks in advance!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I spend a lot of time in this forum. I see all kinds of conversation about email. I've come to the conclusion that gmail and Yahoo simply don't play well together. Now I don't know about your files but it would be to your benefit to switch to Gmail.

OP
M

msuperbauer

Reaction score
I like gmail better, BUT if I can't save/download/email MP3's I'm stuck with yahoo :( SOMeone HAS to have SOME sort of answer..... Thanks in advance!!