1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Big HELLO from southern california

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Anthony Vu, Nov 11, 2009.

1. Anthony Vu

Anthony Vu New Member

Hi everyone! My name is Anthony Vu and was born and raised in Southern California (and yes, I do have a Californian accent).

I ditched my Samsung i760 for the Droid yesterday and didn't go to sleep until 3am last night playing with the phone and making calls.

There are still a few things to work out, but I'm sure with enough play time, I'll get it to do what I wanted to do.

antz
  2. RinTinTigger

RinTinTigger Premium Member Premium Member

Hello Anthony!

Welcome to the DROIDFORUMS, we're glad u got here ;)
    So, how was the i760 until you got the DROID? anything u miss on the DROID, u had for the Omnia?

Whatever it may be, do not hesitate to ask in forums or contact a member to get help for your questions! Guys r friendly here and will help you out as good as they can :)

So fasten seatbelts and enjoy your ride wif DROID!

:welcome:
    Tigger
  3. sir

sir New Member

Welcome! :)

Please don't hesitate to be blunt and honest about what you like/dislike about the Droid. We're all bleeding edge here, so we're all expecting some growing pains along the way.
  4. Anthony Vu

Anthony Vu New Member

HAHAHA. I hope I'm not too rude :)

But the Samsung i760 is Fred Flintstone compared to the Jetsons the Droid is. :)

With the DROID, I've been able to get closer to my main goal in life: To Be Awesome.