Big Google Play Store Valentine's Day Promo ; Tons of Free Apps, Games, Music & More

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Google-Play-Store-Valentines-Promo-feb-2014.png

Apparently the folks running the Google Play Store are in a very romantic mood. They are having a huge Valentine's Day promotion over at the Play Store and are giving away a ton of free stuff from, Apps, Music, Games & more. It's not exactly chocolate, but for some folks, these gifts might be just the ticket to up your "romance quotient." Some of these options might just put your significant other in a very good mood... Or, at the very least, you can take advantage of these offers for yourself too!

Here's a list of links straight to Google Play Store sections where they are offering these Valentine's Day specials:

There's even a free Disney Animated Movie made especially for Valentine's Day. You can find that here: Blank: A Vinylmation Love Story

Reaction score
downloading spree! I saw super stoked I was going through the free ones and it went into the paid ones when I saw Assassin's Creed Black Flag- half off, so a couple bucks. Really tempted now...and I don't usually buy apps

Dalvik_Cache

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
There weren't too many I was impressed with.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Dalvik_Cache

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I downloaded the card app and send one to myself... Lol

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Vepaot

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G5 (LS992)
The title is so misleading. Those free games just have a bunch of IAP deals. Blah.