Big Developments!

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by olletsocmit, Jan 8, 2010.

1. olletsocmit

olletsocmit Member

Ratings:
    +0
    It seems like other forums have big time developers working and posting on there. for instance alldroid.net has an amazing development section. they have multi touch browser working on the droid from the milestone. They have the the full milestone OS working on our droid. There are legit teams making huge progress over there. how come nothing like that is on this forum. seems like this is all talk and questions! Lets get a real development section going w/ real developments. not transparent taskbar little things.

2. SSHGuru

SSHGuru Silver Member

Ratings:
    +30
    I looked there and didn't find any APK's we could use to get this stuff... the forum is good but it's very hard to navigate.

3. Brian7

Brian7 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    that's why they have all of the progress and this one has all the talk...inability to navigate....almost everything that happens there gets posted here immediately anyway

4. Vulcan1600

Vulcan1600 Super Moderator
    Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +289
    I find the new droidforums.net to be very user friendly. I also see a lot of developers who post over here too. I've also met the nicest people on droidforums.

5. mth04

mth04 Premium Member
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Why

If I understand this right. The admins want supporting developers and vendors here. So they have a "want" to help and just just post a link. Since we don't allow certain things and don't support violating the TOS. We haven't pursued it very much.

Now you may here well over at alldroid they did this or over there they did that. What I thin is funny is they are posting it here! There is a reason for that! Since we don't allow flaming or bashing it's a friendly atmosphere here. I think people really like that.

Also what good is the milestone firmware on the Droid? What multi touch? I can't imagine why this is such a big deal for people. I have used both an IPhone and the Droid. Multi touch makes no difference in my use at all :icon_eek:

6. inessi

inessi Member

Ratings:
    +0
    multi- touch isnt very one hand friendly anyway have you ever tried to pinch zoom while driving its like the freaking finger olympics double tap is much more friendly when it comes down to it