1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

big 3D game file's can be stord on SD card

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by sinner1979, Nov 28, 2009.

1. sinner1979

sinner1979 New Member

i have Quake runing on my droid it stores a 267 mb file on sd

its the best 3d shooter on the droid:motdroidhoriz: hope to see more big 3d games

I made a short video and uploaded it on youtube.com shoeing how the game runs check it out:icon_eek:

the video title is. Motorola droid highly capable device game test quake .best 3D Droid game BEST PHONE.

here is link to video

DO YOU ALL KNOW OF N E NEW 3D GAMES COMING OUT ?:icon_ devil:
  2. New2u

New2u Super Moderator

Yes the data files for the games can be stored via SD card, the only thing required to stay on the app part of the phone is the main files that actually the program. anything like levels, textures, and stuff like that can be put on the sd card. Quake is one, doom is another.
  3. cereal killer

cereal killer Administrator Staff Member

Call of Duty is out.....I love that game. Have'nt tried it on the Droid though.

Video is pretty wicked. Great graphics. Thanks for posting this up.
Search tags for this page

big3dgame

how can u put big game files on sd card android

how to put games on 3ds