Bible Time!

Xegesis

Reaction score
I was looking for another Bible trivia app since I burned through 'Test your Faith' many times and came across 'Bible Time!'. It's pretty cool because it keeps track of all your answers so you can see what area of the Gospels you are knowledgeable in. I figured I will share this gem since there aren't that many apps yet for those who enjoy the Bible.

Bible Time! v1.0 Game for Android | Brain & Puzzle

Deuel

Reaction score
Thanks for posting this. Was looking for more fun ways to exercise that faith muscle. :biggrin:

OP
X

Xegesis

Reaction score
No Problem, I totally understand the need to exercise that faith muscle:)

TimChgo9

Reaction score
Thanks. I'll have to check that out.

Speaking of Bible Apps, I have tried 4 of them so far, and so far I like the "You Version" Bible. Keeps track of my reading plan, and hasn't had any issues so far.

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I'll have to check that out.

Speaking of Bible Apps, I have tried 4 of them so far, and so far I like the "You Version" Bible. Keeps track of my reading plan, and hasn't had any issues so far.

I personally like the cadre verson best you have to buy the bible but it comes with concordance and other cool features,,

MajorChachi

Reaction score
Is there an NRSV bible app out there? I don't want kjv and i don't wanna pay right now. I will if I find a good bible, but I guess ESV will have to do for now :)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

OP
X

Xegesis

Reaction score
Not sure about the NRSV, My favorite translation is the ESV.

deputc26

Reaction score
Dude what Bible app do you guys use, I had ESV BibleReader for a while but the scrolling was choppy and then it just straight up stopped working with the latest BB version, I tried CadreBible and it was decent. Right now though I'm pretty sure Talking Bible is the best out there, I got the ESV version and the interface is great, the scrolling is smooth, you can take notes and highlight stuff... and it talks, no really it reads to you in a robotic englishy voice.

OldguyMark

Reaction score
I'm not a real hard core Bible study person, but I do like having the bible on my phone to read and look up passages -

I have the "You Version" bible that TimChgo9 mention above - it's free and the dev keeps making it better all the time and it has been fully bug free for the last 8 months or so, both on 2.1 and 2.2 (Droid 1 non-rooted.)
Only bad thing is that it's internet based ... so if you lose your 3G ... I believe the dev is working on a down loadable version ....

The talking one sounds interesting - I'll look into that - Thanks

Added the link to AppBrain: http://www.appbrain.com/app/bible/com.sirma.mobile.bible.android