Bgill55's Black Ice

Discussion in 'Team Chaos' started by bgill55, Apr 22, 2010.

1. RedBull

RedBull Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Which Battery Status? I'm looking at a few of them on the market...lol. Who is the developer?

2. jayman350

jayman350 Member

Ratings:
    +18
    Ok, I know I'm the one who asked for this, and I very much appreciate the fact that the members of TC listen to what we would like to see in the themes that they do....however, I can hardly read the text on the music widget with the new blue font. I tend to use this a lot while driving and before I could glance over to see what song was playing. Now I have to look carefully and take my eyes off the road for a little too long.

Is there an easy way to get back to the white font without you guys having to make a whole new theme? I (kinda) know how to use Metamorph but that's about the extent of my theming capabilities.

Thanks

3. bgill55

bgill55 Silver Member
    Theme Developer

Ratings:
    +8
    you can pull the music.apk from v1.3 and push that to your phone and should fix your issue

4. jayman350

jayman350 Member

Ratings:
    +18
    sounds easy enough.....

i found the apk in the zip for 1.3, deleted the apk in system/app via Root Explorer, then attempted to install the "old" apk via Astro and it keeps saying that it was not installed. I know I'm missing something here but I'm not sure what.

5. tbone73

tbone73 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Is this theme updated to work with BBv0.5 from Pete? this is one of the best themes out and I'm running BBv05

6. jayman350

jayman350 Member

Ratings:
    +18

I highly doubt that it has been ported for BB. I've been hoping that it would be updated for Sapphire 1.1.1 as bgill55 has been making themes for CCROMS. (I believe the last update was for Sapphire 1.0) Bgill55 has been dedicating his time to developing his incognito and invertino themes..... so I wouldn't hold your breath on getting Black Ice.

7. tbone73

tbone73 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Will this work with BBv0.5?