Beutiful widget help plz!!!!!!

mr.hughes1116

Reaction score
can someone send the the link were i can download it right to my phone plz i would like to get it i had it once before but i cant seem to find the file to download on my phone

Reaction score
if you bought it you should be able to go into the market and download it again, and you will not have to pay again. if you are looking for a free copy can not help ya there good luck

cwzwack

Reaction score
It's available in the market. Does it show not show up when you search for it?

BigMcGuire

Reaction score
Yeah, just search for it on the Market - you can either buy it there or, as BlazinCaucasian said - if you already bought it, it will be in your Menu --> Downloads section for you to download again for free.

OP
mr.hughes1116

mr.hughes1116

Reaction score
no i got it for free last time lol i dont wanna pay for it lls

OP
mr.hughes1116

mr.hughes1116

Reaction score
damn that hurt lol that was not called for i will pay for it i was just seeing if anyone had a link damn

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
If you will pay for it...get it from the Market...why do you need a download link?

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I think its worth the two bucks. Especially with the weather widget on transparent (except the sun/moon and clock) with the grass live wallpaper; perfect combo. As the day gets to dawn then night the grass lwp goes to dawn then night.

LifeIsABeach

Reaction score
I don't think Beautiful Widgets has ever been free. At least not since the Droid was released since I bought it shortly after getting the Droid on the first day.