1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

BetterCut/Pandahome Questions

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by Prodigy4, Mar 22, 2010.

1. Prodigy4

Prodigy4 New Member

Hey everyone,
    So I have Pandahome with my moto droid, and I love, however I am looking to change some of the icons, (handcent sms, Phone, etc.) and have heard that bettercut is the app for that, my question is: is bettercut compatible witrh Pandahome, and how to the hell do you use betetrcut? I checked the marketplace to see how you use it, but it didn't really help....thanks for your time!!
  2. Corinacakes

Corinacakes Super Moderator Theme Developer

I don't think you need bettercut with pandahome. it has it's own icon changer built in. just long press on the icon you want to change and you'll see a circle of options popup:D
  3. Prodigy4

Prodigy4 New Member

thanks for the info Corina! do you know if there is a way i can mix and match icons from different themes? I have a couple themes with icons that i really like. i tried moving the themes to my SD card but that didn't work.