bettercut icon program trouble

abcshawnxyz

Reaction score
this might be a dumb question, but how do you change the icons for the applications? when i press "edit shortcuts", it only lists the basic ones like phone, browser, maps, and market. i cant seem to add anymore applications where i can change the icons.

thrty6

Reaction score
first put the app whos icon you want to edit onto one of the home screens and use the "edit shortcut" function in bettercut...the app should be there

bluedust

Reaction score
this might be a dumb question, but how do you change the icons for the applications? when i press "edit shortcuts", it only lists the basic ones like phone, browser, maps, and market. i cant seem to add anymore applications where i can change the icons.

All the App icons are in the Activity section, you just have to wade through all the other stuff.

Aaron636r

Reaction score
Make sure you download Icon paks from the market. Once their installed open bettercut and either make a new one or edit an old one. You will see a button you can push above the text of that application than it will let you assign an icon for it.

coolkidd

Reaction score
You can also use any icons as long as they are 128x128 and in PNG format... I have a folder named Icons and all my favorite icons are in there.... very addictive to change everyday!