1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Bettercut and Icon pack is my new crack..

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by jim1974, Jul 18, 2010.

1. jim1974

jim1974 New Member

I have spent most of the morning messing around with Bettercut and a huge icon pack I found in one of the threads here on DF. It's great being able to customize my screens the way I want them, even more so than using a theme or a ROM. One question for some of the more advanced Bettercut users out there, when I try to change the icon for my Navigation shortcut the new Bettercut short that gets created takes me to Maps not to the Navigation homescreen. Any suggestions?

I have attached a Drocap just so people can see what I've done so far. Is it possible to change the Beautiful Silent and Beautiful Vibrate?

First it was ROM's but I found one I really like (SS 4.4), then it was themes (928 Droid black for SS4.4), now its this. At least it keeps me out of trouble.
  2. dkshaer

dkshaer New Member

What icon pack did you find to use?
  3. BayouFlyFisher

BayouFlyFisher Rescue Squad

The market is full of icon packs.
  4. Corinacakes

Corinacakes Super Moderator Theme Developer

I used to like bettercut then I discovered folderorganizer. Uninstalled.
  5. AutoCANE

AutoCANE New Member

I have to say thank you a million times for bringing this app to my attention. Awesome! It is one of my favorites for sure. No more Bettercut (I never particularly like it anyway)