Better than the Evo I think, but Im already having a problem..

Status
Not open for further replies.

midgetgrimm

Reaction score
Listen, I love this phone, I love it's smoothness, it's quickness, it's darkness. But I am having an issue, which I explain here, but just a short version is;

"I plugged my phone in last night via wall unit, woke up this morning and my screen wouldn't wake up, and where the green light normally flashes, it turned solid blue. So I didn't really know what to do, so I popped the battery out, and put it back in, and now it just says "Preparing SD card, checking for errors". It wont go away, and the response of my phone is sllllloooooooowwwwwww and choppy."

So unless I have a way to fix, I will be an angry vzw customer and will see what the store can do about it..

superglen99

Reaction score
Turn of the phone off propery by holding the power button and waiting till it shuts off. Then pop the battery out and pull out the sd card, put it back in and restart the phone, might work.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thread closed. There was no reason to open another thread on something that you already are discussing in another. If you want, continue your discussion in your original thread. Do not start unnecessary threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.