Better Phone Lock Application?

DaDroidDude

Reaction score
Hi all.

Just wondering if anyone knows of a phone lock app that is better than the built in one in 2.2.

I'd be ok with a 4 digit password if we didn't have to slide to unlock as well.
(C'mon Moto!) :icon_evil: , and the pattern password leaves telltale smudges.

I love my Palm TealLock app that allows full access to the phone unless it's been off for a given period of time, user adjustable, of course.

I wouldn't have a prob with a cumbersome password procedure if I didn't have to punch it in every time.
I'm most worried about losing my phone and having someone have access to it all my data. At least, with the TealLock, once the phone had been off for a select period of time it would automatically lock out.

Of course, if someone could simply bypass that stupid slide to unlock feature that is STILL on when a password is set, I'd be golden!

Thanks.
B

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
In before Corinacakes!

Damn....too late.

OP
D

DaDroidDude

Reaction score
Really?
What features does it have that fit the description of what I want?

Also, there is one review that says I'd still have to do the "no password slider" in addition to that WL password.

How does this app solve my problem?

Thanks
B

Bdog

Reaction score
Isn't that simply the replacement that you can easily bypass the password by pressing the home key?

I've been loonking like crazy to find something that will disable the slide lock but keep the 4digit PIN code, with no luck so far... Everything either completely disables the security lock, or can be quickly gotten around with the home key :(

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Isn't that simply the replacement that you can easily bypass the password by pressing the home key?

I've been loonking like crazy to find something that will disable the slide lock but keep the 4digit PIN code, with no luck so far... Everything either completely disables the security lock, or can be quickly gotten around with the home key :(

pretty sure you cant get around this with pressing the home key..