Better Market APP?

M

Matth3w

That would be nice...doubt that would work though, because you have to hit ok every damn time.

M

Matth3w

If you had a choice though, it would be awesome. Although like I said it probably wouldn't work. Even when you use a backup program it doesn't automatically just re-install everything for you, it just basically starts the process for each one, but you still have to hit ok ok ok ok.

OP
C

cideas

Reaction score
well I guess we have confirmed what I said in one of the first posts though...that you can't put a 3rd party market app on the market. haha

Why not?.. didn't know about the boolean search but that
Can help with basic filtering but what about filtering by Dec
Or device or rating. . I bet Google already allows that just not
Publicly exposed

OP
C

cideas

Reaction score
Actually You can filter by developer along with about 3 other fields :D

M

Matth3w

well I guess we have confirmed what I said in one of the first posts though...that you can't put a 3rd party market app on the market. haha

Why not?.. didn't know about the boolean search but that
Can help with basic filtering but what about filtering by Dec
Or device or rating. . I bet Google already allows that just not
Publicly exposed
I mean you could, but if you put it on the Market, Google will remove it. At least that's what the seemed to do with this one. Perhaps it would have to be downloaded as an APK file or something.

MaxBobcat

Reaction score
Make it sort of like youtube and you could have
Most Downloaded
Most Updated
Most Commented
Most Rated

by

This Month
This Week
Today
All-time

with other filters and stuff.

basically, just make every filter you can think of.

ska8r411

Reaction score
Better Search Funtion,When I start typing I want it to suggest me what it thinks im typing. And also,If I type "Home" And I mean the game homerun battle. It will never show that result. I cant think of a example and its hard to explain. IM sure someone on here has had this problem