Better Cut for Nexus

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
So with my original Droid I always used the Better Cut app to make the shortcut icons any image I wanted to use, but now it seems I can't find better cut for the Nexus. I did find Any Cut but that doesn't seem to let you choose which image to use on ICS.

Any ideas of how to make icons images other than stock?

Thanks.

Reaction score
To change the image of an app on the home screen simply long press as if you were going to add a widget, select custom, and then the program you wish to use. Once you select it, push on the icon in the menu and you will be able to add an image to display instead of the icon that would normally be there. This is stock in android but only changes the icons for the homescreens and not the drawer or other menus.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

OP
Liderc

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
To change the image of an app on the home screen simply long press as if you were going to add a widget, select custom, and then the program you wish to use. Once you select it, push on the icon in the menu and you will be able to add an image to display instead of the icon that would normally be there. This is stock in android but only changes the icons for the homescreens and not the drawer or other menus.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Doesn't work with ICS.