jonny_ks
Here we go...
c3bda4ab5ae9d93b04048fbb2ba4e19d.jpg

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
Ok so to get to the point where people will be attracted to your vault from the outside by building the radio room you will have to procreate a few folks first. You will need 20 people to unlock the radio room.

thunderbolt_nick

Thunderbolt Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.nickburress.com
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Twitter
@nickburress2k2
I need more dwellers! Ah! Haha!

Also, seems like every time I exit, another production room is ready.

Yep. this is where I hit a roadblock on the iOS version. Luckily, I learned from my mistake. Get at least 2-3 female dwellers pregnant so you have a population going. I learned no to rely on passerby dwellers because they rarely show up.

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
The notifications seem to be almost constant here. Likely gonna have to turn them off pretty soon.

I denied the notifications immediately during the install. 99 percent of my apps are turned off that way.

Yep. this is where I hit a roadblock on the iOS version. Luckily, I learned from my mistake. Get at least 2-3 female dwellers pregnant so you have a population going. I learned no to rely on passerby dwellers because they rarely show up.

Once you get the radio room the passerbys should increase.

I was just reading up on tips. Haha!
Advanced Vault Tips - Fallout Shelter Wiki Guide - IGN

Can I arm someone without sending them outside? I'm under attack & my only armed person is pregnant, so she ran.

Yes, you can equip everyone with weapons. When the bandits show up, drop the armed people in the same room as them and they will start blasting.

Pregnant women and children will run and hide during an invasion.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I find that when I turn notifications completely off, I fail to check that app in a timely manner as time goes on, so I leave most of them on, though my default notification sound is SILENT, so most of them just gently flash the light to let me know they're there. Only calls, texts, and notifications that won't allow me to turn it off have vibrate set as well.

I only had one pistol at the time and I had given it to a lady to go out exploring. Upon her return, she found a lover and settled down, but I couldn't get the gun back because it wasn't technically equipped when she switched to maternity clothes, so that was fun.

I've since found a rifle and retrieved the pistol from the lady. I have 2 men working in the power reactor room one level below the vault door who are now armed and wearing army fatigues. We will be ready upon their return. Haha!

Also, I went to buy lunchboxes because I'm enjoying the game needed some help recovering after the raid, a couple fires, and multiple radroach infestations and I accidentally bought a pack of Mr. Handy robots. Boy. They really ARE handy. They auto collect resources in the vault and/or can go explore, they put out fires, they try to help protect against raiders. They weren't what I was trying to buy, but I'm kinda glad I did now. I used $2 of my Opinion Rewards money on a couple lunchboxes after that and my people are once again prospering.

Ok...Yeah. I got a little sucked into this game...

Gremlin

Reaction score
A friend posted a link that the game was already hacked..

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Built a radio tower & I've got my best guys in there. Had to sacrifice the naughty pajamas I was using for reproduction to give one of them a heck of a charisma boost.