Beta*** who and when official!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkliving92

Reaction score
---Ok everyone here is the deal with the beta, I have received about 60pms so far around different forums I am working on two major inputs in the ROM that WILL BE DONE THIS WEEK!!! Finally have some help! Whoever sent me the PM and whoever does by the end of tomorrow will be sent a PM by me or someone in my team by the end of this current coming week with a download link to the beta and ONLY those people. I am sorry for the delays and I thank you ALL for your support and patience as my life is very hectic right now, and all BETA recipients will receive and extra added bonus included with the final version of Kwyjibo. Hope this clears everything up again thank you for your support towards Cell Team Six!!! :D:D:icon_ lala:

Just going to throw this out there. Instead of wasting everyone's time with PMs why not just post a link to download the rom in your forum? Like dhacker and droidtheory. Already mentioned this another thread. Its just ridiculous to make the flashers of your rom, that apparently no one has even seen screenshots of, jump through hoops to get it. Post a beta if you got it or get off here and stop wasting our time.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

znel52

Reaction score
This is a joke man. There is no ROM. This guy is a liar and is taking everybody for a ride.

BraddahBoi808

Reaction score
AGREED. Dont waste your time guys. It's obvious that he's basing his totally off of dhacker's and thats the reason why he's not releasing it. It's clear that it's not out yet because dhacker doesnt have data working. This whole thing is BS and it doesn't deserve their own section since they been lying for the past couple of months and haven't put out $#*t.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.