Me too I really want this from all the good talk

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Verro84

Reaction score
If the data is working im not changing it until the final one is released

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

denpth

Reaction score
we just have to be patient. Realize just like myself and other posters here the devs have lives outside of the world of bionic. Now i realize that its disappointing to not receive the beta yet, im disappointed too, but i am sure for all the work these guys have put into this thing, they are not holding out for any reason other than, 1. not quite ready or 2. just didnt have the time yet to package it. patience guys. I have a feeling that if everything that optic says is true, we are going to need to buy new boxers after we **** our pants.

Shibbdroid

Reaction score
we just have to be patient. Realize just like myself and other posters here the devs have lives outside of the world of bionic. Now i realize that its disappointing to not receive the beta yet, im disappointed too, but i am sure for all the work these guys have put into this thing, they are not holding out for any reason other than, 1. not quite ready or 2. just didnt have the time yet to package it. patience guys. I have a feeling that if everything that optic says is true, we are going to need to buy new boxers after we **** our pants.

I agree with you, but maybe atleast a heads up on the delay would be nice.

ex0rcist

Reaction score
As much as I would love for this rom to drop so we can all have fun with ics and gloat to our friends who don't have a ics build yet ....we must remember that this is the holiday season and people are very very busy at this time of the year. Optic im sure will give us an update soon. I have faith.

jpnestel

Reaction score
Just tweeTed by ct6 "Been layed over in Pittsburgh should be home around 8 tonight and beta will then be hitting inboxes" -- CellTeamSix (@CellTeamSix)

mmw68666

Reaction score
Just tweeTed by ct6 "Been layed over in Pittsburgh should be home around 8 tonight and beta will then be hitting inboxes" -- CellTeamSix (@CellTeamSix)

Is that central time?

Verro84

Reaction score

That's great news!

ex0rcist

Reaction score

Im excited abt this!

Status
Not open for further replies.