Beta*** who and when official!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmw68666

Reaction score
I have recieved all PMs I said I would package and send the file later this week

im waiting for this rom i refuse to try any other i want this one so take your time guys and make everything work in it it sounds great and looks great so i know it will be great.

ex0rcist

Reaction score
I've been hearing a lot of talk from other threads about this brad am a lot of people are saying that this is built on gingerbread and not on ice cream sandwich at all I quickly corrected them and told on that I thought this was gonna be the most revolutionary rom for the bionic of all time. They also made fun of the fact that you post a screen with 3g conectivity and they think it's photoshopped. So ready to shut them up :) ty optic.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

TragicRemedy

Reaction score
Considering dhacker and several other devs are having issues getting data working....it would be impressive to see it released with data.

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums

ex0rcist

Reaction score
Considering dhacker and several other devs are having issues getting data working....it would be impressive to see it released with data.

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums

Lets hope its everything we want. If we get ics with data... soon as this.. imma b much happier abt keeping bionic over nex

monkeywrench14

Reaction score
PM?

Sent my PM.....i just hope its not to late. I am so excited i cant stop shaking!!!

Last edited:

Mikeymaxima14

Reaction score
I sent two messages right when this thread came out, I was so stoked to test and use safestrap it duplicated my message magically ;)

mmw68666

Reaction score
Well its the end of the week and still nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.