{beta}[THEME] Avalon...

deantemple

Reaction score
So far only real bug I've found on 1.5 is the liberty settings force close. Probably more but I haven't found them, can't wait for a solid 1.5 version though.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

17akota

Reaction score
So far only real bug I've found on 1.5 is the liberty settings force close. Probably more but I haven't found them, can't wait for a solid 1.5 version though.

Mine doesn't work either and im on Linear. Idk if its a big thing for everyone or not. You can get to the liberty settings by goin into the liberty app and hitting the menu key and go to settings. :)

Jaxidian

Team FreeMyMoto
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.jaxidian.org

Mine doesn't work either and im on Linear. Idk if its a big thing for everyone or not. You can get to the liberty settings by goin into the liberty app and hitting the menu key and go to settings. :)

I don't have that problem on Linear. If it's a bug, it's a situational one.

deantemple

Reaction score

Thanks for the tip on settings access, worked for me.

17akota

Reaction score

Thanks for the tip on settings access, worked for me.

Anytime. :D I try to help as much as I can.

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I just need to theme the keyboard for the x and the update is ready. I think you guys will be very happy with it :)

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
:( I thought i finally figured out the bugs in contacts but n0 cigar...it is less buggy though, i havent found any text in dialer/contacts I cant read. Also, the in-call screens are fixed.

shinta4e

Reaction score
Hmm

Any news if the twitter issue has been resolved in know it's not your fault but is there any way around it also I'm tired of refreshing post it please lol jk thanks for lodging this over its absolutely one of the best

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Its posted in its own thread :)
hey mikey I was just wondering if we can expect it tonight or will it be tomarrow

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App