{beta}[THEME] Avalon...

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Updated the op with a new link. I changed contacts.apk, its still buggy but overall better...

azndan2

Reaction score
theme is awesome mikey!

once the contacts apk is complete this theme will be perfect!

CAP2011013100441.jpg

CAP201101310044.jpg

CAP201101310043.jpg

CAP201101310059.jpg

when scrolling the music APK, the list turns black. when its stopped it turns back to normal (white)

CAP201101310101.jpg

thanks for all your hard work. eprops!dancedroiddancedroid

shinta4e

Reaction score
awesome

Man I love this theme thanks for all your work on porting this bad boy I'm wondering if you could fix the twitter that comes with this because it just fc's on me when trying to log in I'd appreciate it very much good sir

MrSinister1

Reaction score
Can someone please port this bad boy to 1.5. This theme is gorgeous even with the bugs I've been rocking it for two weeks and I love it. Waiting on this theme to upgrade because this and linear are great. Has anyone used frost and if so how does it compare to avalon since I believe its a white theme as well?

MrSinister1

Reaction score
Has anyone tested on 1.5 yet, if not could someone please port this theme I love it. OP if you get time please port this I know your busy because your a beast with these themes but it would make my life complete.

deantemple

Reaction score
Just dropped this on 1.5, this theme is awesome, I switched from frost for the white dialer, and got a white keyboard too! Sweet! Only thing I noticed is if you use the "Dark" theme on the Droid forums app text is white on white, but switching to the light theme solves this. Thanks for the good work!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Glad you didnt bootloop, this theme is definitely NOT for 1.5. It may work, but its gonna have some bugs in addition to any Avalon already has :p

17akota

Reaction score
I think im gonna play it safe and wait for the 1.5 release or for a port. Linear is gonna have to do for now. Hope you get some work on it doin to work on it for 1.5. :) love this theme even with the bugs. :-D

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I think im gonna play it safe and wait for the 1.5 release or for a port. Linear is gonna have to do for now. Hope you get some work on it doin to work on it for 1.5. :) love this theme even with the bugs. :-D

Ill get it goin for 1.5 here pretty soon. Theres a few things with the contacts.apk I want to figure out...

17akota

Reaction score

Ill get it goin for 1.5 here pretty soon. Theres a few things with the contacts.apk I want to figure out...

Sweet!. Thank you for all your work into this.

Random question, anyone know whatever happened to the "infikniti" theme? It was suppose to come out months ago and its a white theme. Looked cool.