{beta}[THEME] Avalon...

DThomp

Reaction score
I'm having trouble with mediafire, again. Wont download guess I'll try tomorrow.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks :) I'm hopin one of the real themers comes along and gives me a heads up on how to fix the menus *searching*
Your the man Mikey. Coming along good :)

//Tap'd on CM8's DX w/DF app\\

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I think this is the most complete port yet. Have you flashed the one linked a few posts back? Pandroid pmd me and said when he gets time he will tell me how to fix scrolling issue: let's hope its soon :)
I was going to tell you that the themes been ported on another forum, but you already know that. ;)

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Lol, me too. I just had so many people asking me to do avalon I thought id give it a go. Now its the challenge...
No, I like my themes nice and dark. :cool:

17akota

Reaction score
Thank you man. I always wanted to try this and now i can. Ill be sure to tell you bugs as i come across them. :)

dakoop

Reaction score
Very nice theme. The black and white scrolling and the in call screen are the only things I have seen so far

I let my fingers do the talking

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Pandroid gave me a good lead on how to fix the scrolling issues so hopefully ill be able to figure it out.

xmguy

Reaction score
I want this theme bad. But don't want a beta version yet. Unless one can have this theme and another and switch between them. Looks great!

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Soooo. who wants to hear the good news :)????? Thanks to pandroid, the menus are all white all the time :D I have a few finishing touches to put on some of the widgets and this thing is done!!!

aayoo

Reaction score
Hopefully the white on white occassiona text issues are fixed and the incoming call screen sliders. Love this theme, just waiting for it to be completed in its entirety.

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
What I have now should address those issues. I just finished theming the new market too. I'm updating the op now.
Hopefully the white on white occassiona text issues are fixed and the incoming call screen sliders. Love this theme, just waiting for it to be completed in its entirety.