{beta}[THEME] Avalon...

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Huge thanks to Importune for letting me port an share this theme.
Ive been working on this for some time. Its not done. Im having a hard time figuring out the menus but I will :) There will be some hard to read font, I havent gotten to all the widgets and stuff. this theme does work though and is mostly complete. The images are from an earlier version, the battery icons are all fixed and services.jar has been changed to grey instaed of black.

Installation:Boot into recovery, DONT WIPE ANYTHING, mount system, flash and reboot.

One of the big reasons Ive started on this is Ive had more people ask me about this theme than any other. Its kind of a challenge now for me to get it right...

*Update* The menus no longer change colors when you scroll. Huge thanks to pandroid for giving me just enough info to find the edit I needed to make. The new market is included and white, by me so it may not be the greatest lol. I hope this is what you guys had in mind for this theme :)

DOWNLOAD:http://www.mediafire.com/?ucym6wfnsgmd5a7

Please let me know of any issues you find. Be aware that there is alot of hard to read text, grey on white or white on white in some cases. This theme as far as I know has never gotten outta beta so those are things I want to try to fix.
snap20110120_220505.png

snap20110120_220221.png

snap20110120_220152.png

snap20110120_220156.png

snap20110120_220206.png

Last edited:

newtsevo

Reaction score
Thank you!!!! Been waiting for this. Is the dialer fixed? There was a port of this few weeks back and the dialer cut off the right hand side digits. It doesn't matter I guess, this will be the 6th or 7th theme of yours I flashed today. Great work! And take a break!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'm uplaoding an updated version. Incoming call sliders were jacked but I fixed them. I think the dialer is ok :)
Thank you!!!! Been waiting for this. Is the dialer fixed? There was a port of this few weeks back and the dialer cut off the right hand side digits. It doesn't matter I guess, this will be the 6th or 7th theme of yours I flashed today. Great work! And take a break!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

newtsevo

Reaction score
Then I shall wait a few more minutes to download haha. And I just loaded the thunderbolt theme too lol

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
What is the thunderbolt theme
Then I shall wait a few more minutes to download haha. And I just loaded the thunderbolt theme too lol

newtsevo

Reaction score
Someone got the system dump from the htc thunderbolt and ported it to liberty. I found it at xda. Cool ba, sound included. Lil depressing seeing 4g lte instead of 3g in the notification bar and still downloading at 3g speeds haha

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hmmm, ok. What's the theme like?
Someone got the system dump from the htc thunderbolt and ported it to liberty. I found it at xda. Cool ba, sound included. Lil depressing seeing 4g lte instead of 3g in the notification bar and still downloading at 3g speeds haha

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
DL link is updated :)

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Dang :/ The new market is gona be tough...

newtsevo

Reaction score
All I've found is the sense icons for browser etc and the htc notification. Lil too boring for me. Downloading avalon now :)

newtsevo

Reaction score
When I scroll through the settings menu, its switching from black to white. Anyone else getting this?

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Its listed in the op as a bug...
When I scroll through the settings menu, its switching from black to white. Anyone else getting this?

newtsevo

Reaction score
Yea it is completely missed that. Awesome port man