{beta}[THEME] Avalon...

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
Here's some images of the old market and the dialer for when you call people
aefde8ef-a418-ca54.jpg
aefde8ef-a42a-8387.jpg

What's the point I just told u now any way lol

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Itll help people over there know the issues it has to. It would be better for you having a DX to post bugs there. Does the keyboard work??

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
That's the thing about this theme. There's 2 colors. Grey and white. There is not much contrast and there is a lot of stuff that's hard to see. I personally don't like this theme and that's the reason. I only started on it because I was getting pms on a daily basis asking me to port it.
The battery icon colors are kinda akward, hard to see the % D:.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Soooo. who wants to hear the good news :)????? Thanks to pandroid, the menus are all white all the time :D I have a few finishing touches to put on some of the widgets and this thing is done!!!

Zetsumei

Reaction score
Soooo. who wants to hear the good news :)????? Thanks to pandroid, the menus are all white all the time :D I have a few finishing touches to put on some of the widgets and this thing is done!!!

Nice job! I hate to keep bombarding you with questions, but if I want a different battery icon, what would be the best route to take? Also, any ETA on the upload :p? Thanks again! :icon_ banana:dancedroid

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Nice job! I hate to keep bombarding you with questions, but if I want a different battery icon, what would be the best route to take? Also, any ETA on the upload :p? Thanks again! :icon_ banana:dancedroid

well, i completely forgot i need to make the new market white. that wont take long though. within the hour ill have em uploaded. as far as the batt goes, i can help you out but im not gonna change the one in the theme

Zetsumei

Reaction score

well, i completely forgot i need to make the new market white. that wont take long though. within the hour ill have em uploaded. as far as the batt goes, i can help you out but im not gonna change the one in the theme

Sounds good! So essentially all I have to do is find an icon thats already formatted in *.zip format, or mm and just upload it or? Thanks again.

Zetsumei

Reaction score
I'm like a kid waiting for x-mas right now, one that on 2 x Monsters as well! Is the theme almost uploaded :O?:icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'm like a kid waiting for x-mas right now, one that on 2 x Monsters as well! Is the theme almost uploaded :O?:icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

OP has been updated :D Let me know anything else that needs to be done. There are still bugs but I think this is the end of the line for me on it...Liberty 1.5 is coming so the next updates will probably be after that. In a perfect world all these liberty themes will work on 1.5 also...

Zetsumei

Reaction score

OP has been updated :D Let me know anything else that needs to be done. There are still bugs but I think this is the end of the line for me on it...Liberty 1.5 is coming so the next updates will probably be after that. In a perfect world all these liberty themes will work on 1.5 also...

Looks nice! Yeah I won't be sleeping tonight for sure 3 x Monsters in the last 2 hours LOL. So as for the battery icon what do you suggest for starters?

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
One thing I'm gonna have to change for sure is contacts.apk. the one in the theme has a transparent bg and is goofy.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Zetsumei

Reaction score
Hmm yeah it does look a little funky, but nothing too huge. The battery icon if the grey was a bit darker, then it would be better. That or a new battery icon all together.

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
new dialer is soooo much better :D