{beta}[THEME] Avalon...

Zetsumei

Reaction score
I've been in apk manager editing everything trying to get the settings menus to stay white and they just won't. What's happening is when you open the settings menu its black but when you scroll it turns white. If you scroll and stop before you lift your finger off the screen it stays white. I really don't know a lot about xmls so its just edit, compile and see what happens. Time consuming and frustrating...
That sounds very good. Also just wondering if it would be possible to load cytown in as well if thats not too difficult? I'll snap a picture later w/ the incoming call w/a LCD density of 200, which I know is attributed to the size change. How difficult is the settings menu being? Thanks again!dancedroid:icon_ banana:

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Yeah I noticed that, what about asking bgill see if he'd know a fix?

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I won't even waste my time, nothing against him. He has no interest in helping noobs learn anything though. I've pm'd him and asked questions before and he never responded so...
I've been in apk manager editing everything trying to get the settings menus to stay white and they just won't. What's happening is when you open the settings menu its black but when you scroll it turns white. If you scroll and stop before you lift your finger off the screen it stays white. I really don't know a lot about xmls so its just edit, compile and see what happens. Time consuming and frustrating...
That sounds very good. Also just wondering if it would be possible to load cytown in as well if thats not too difficult? I'll snap a picture later w/ the incoming call w/a LCD density of 200, which I know is attributed to the size change. How difficult is the settings menu being? Thanks again!dancedroid:icon_ banana:

Yeah I noticed that, what about asking bgill see if he'd know a fix?

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Damm...still haven't gotten the menus white. But everything else is fixed. Ill post an updated version in a bit...

Droidin'

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
Have you worked on the the one for the x? I don't see the problem with the scrolling issue just try to fix it to the best of your ability maybe someone can help you I'm not a themer so I have no clue what the issue is I know there's other porters who ported avalon without that issue maybe u can ask one of them

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I don't think they ported it with all white menus like its suppose to be. If you know someone else who ported it, ask them if they got the menu white and how. As far as the x goes, ill theme the keyboard for the x now and have 2 versions. Be aware that if your getting fcs you might have to do a fresh install of liberty and avalon to get it to work. It does work though. The keyboard that is
Have you worked on the the one for the x? I don't see the problem with the scrolling issue just try to fix it to the best of your ability maybe someone can help you I'm not a themer so I have no clue what the issue is I know there's other porters who ported avalon without that issue maybe u can ask one of them

Droidin'

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
The themers that done the ports arent on droid forums there.on xda or other sites so.i.cant really contract them

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
Hey mikey heres a link to a guy who ported it his name is faber or something just contact him about it hopefully he can helphttp://androidforums.com/droid-x-all-things-root/258269-avalon-liberty.html

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
DL link in op has been updated with some new fixes. Ill be posting one in the dx section also

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
Wats op? Lol I keep hearing that but I don't know what it stands for

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
O ok lol sry kinda new to forums still learning :) oh mikey you said you got most stuff.working on the theme did u fix the incoming call issue like when u slide to answer the call there's like a warped text or something and the sliders are really spaced out

microsnook

Reaction score
This theme looks pretty badass Mikey. I think I might put it on my phone!
What else needs to be done with it?

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
O ok lol sry kinda new to forums still learning :) oh mikey you said you got most stuff.working on the theme did u fix the incoming call issue like when u slide to answer the call there's like a warped text or something and the sliders are really spaced out

Dude, I JUST noticed that crap lol. Ill fix it right now.

Theres a ton of bugs. It is usable though and I am working very hard on it.

Zetsumei

Reaction score

Dude, I JUST noticed that crap lol. Ill fix it right now.

Theres a ton of bugs. It is usable though and I am working very hard on it.

Cool thanks for the hard work! Any ETA for the warped text fix dancedroid?