BETA-SuperSu-v1.72B is NOW TESTING...

KaChow

Reaction score
I just downloaded Chainfire's Beta Update for SuperSU which is version 1.72, it can be accessed through his Google+ page here. Chainfire has requested that NO ONE posts any weblinks or mirrors of this Beta ANYWHERE as he is keeping it strictly in testing as of now, he is not adding it to the Playstore either. In any case I would get your copy as soon as you can. Problems can be reported through his XDA thread (I do not have the link available, sorry), make a Backup before Updating just in case. Here is a list of items from the Changelog. :cool:

Changelog
- Fixed OTA survival 4.3 --> 4.4
- Fixed unresponsive tabs on 2.x devices
- Fixed white flicker when using dark theme
- Fixed issue with language resetting on some firmwares
- Fixed upgrading from CWM SU to SuperSU on 4.3+ without reboot
- Added mgyun root (vroot) uninstall procedure
- Added xxhdpi icons (if available)
- Stop touching .has_su_daemon
- Several dozen security hardening commits

** This Beta Update comes in the form of a Zip file. If you are unfamiliar with updating SuperSU in the form of a zip, the best way to do so is to Flash or Install the zip while in Recovery. Just download the BETA-SuperSu-v1.72B store it somewhere either on the internal -or- external memory where it can be found easily, reboot your device into Recovery and Flash/Install the zip, success! Once, it has completed make sure to open the SuperSU app and adjust the settings make sure it is the updated version. Enjoy!