[ROM] [BETA] CyanogenMod 7 for the Droid X

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
Im charging my phone up and its loosing charge?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Insidious

Reaction score
Stock lwp's for D2 and D2G don't work either. And I think they're all based around eachother soo yeah pretty annoying because nexuskang doesn't work either since its used in the stock lwp's

Sent from my D2G on MIUI
:)

razorloves

Reaction score
Stock lwp's for D2 and D2G don't work either. And I think they're all based around eachother soo yeah pretty annoying because nexuskang doesn't work either since its used in the stock lwp's
:)
the nexus lwp from the market works perfect on cm4dx. have you tried it?

Last edited:

1dtms

Reaction score
so how do we get it to work? i just want the galaxy live wallpaper

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm still on 55 since there wasn't anything major in the next nightlies that would make it worth flashing.

CM74DX

k1ng617

Reaction score
Man I wish they would just give a proper RC already. I love the rom, but there are still many issues that are never resolved. Let's do some real testing and real adjustments.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Man I wish they would just give a proper RC already. I love the rom, but there are still many issues that are never resolved. Let's do some real testing and real adjustments.

What issues, other than battery life?

CM74DX

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Exactly. What issues? My battery life is the only thing. Other than that, id marry this rom if it was legal. The tax breaks would be nice....

CM74D2 (build-40)

clouse2013

Reaction score
Exactly. What issues? My battery life is the only thing. Other than that, id marry this rom if it was legal. The tax breaks would be nice....

CM74D2 (build-40)

Actually battery life should be better. 13th Angel (A d2G dev) just found an error in one of the xmls that was causing the phone to not sleep properly and that was killing battery. Revnumbers has it in his unofficial nightlies now and it helps a ton. Ive been on it for like 3 hours on my d2g with moderate use and my battery is at like 85% still. so that issue seems to be fixed or at least a step in the right direction.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Actually battery life should be better. 13th Angel (A d2G dev) just found an error in one of the xmls that was causing the phone to not sleep properly and that was killing battery. Revnumbers has it in his unofficial nightlies now and it helps a ton. Ive been on it for like 3 hours on my d2g with moderate use and my battery is at like 85% still. so that issue seems to be fixed or at least a step in the right direction.

Do you have any idea when/if those will be included in the official nightlies?

ldopa, you're weird. ;)

CM74DX

9wire

Reaction score
Where can we find this unofficial nightly?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums