[ROM] [BETA] CyanogenMod 7 for the Droid X

PARick

Reaction score
Thanks. But I don't see the X here. Also, full wipe?
the link i gave you takes you to the droid x nightlies.
cdma shadow = droid x
not necessary to wipe anything, but you can for best possible results.

Thanks again. Just flashed the rom and your fix zip and evarything is perfect. Is there a guide somwhere that will get me up to date on using this ROM? I am new to CM and just wanted to know about the nightlys and everything else mentioned. Thanks!

Last edited:

Blacksantron

Reaction score
Where is 32?! Ahhhhhhhhhh I'm going crazy checking all the time. Wish there was a way to get a notification when the nightly is posted

Edit: in the last two days I did the unthinkable and tried two other roms... (justice and liquid) they each lasted about an hour.. CM7 is the only choice

Sent from my Supercharged Chainfired Cyanogenated DROID X @1.25

Last edited:

Blacksantron

Reaction score
Changelog keeps growing.. No 32..

Edit.. again I request a way for us to get a notification of a nightly.. Wanna hear my phone say "droiiiiiid" when its update time

Last edited:

razorloves

Reaction score
Changelog keeps growing.. No 32..

Edit.. again I request a way for us to get a notification of a nightly.. Wanna hear my phone say "droiiiiiid" when its update time

updates come around 2:30 or 3 am every night. It's only been off the last 2 nights because the build bots were broken.

chefb

Reaction score
Duh.....lol I Feel stupid... I downloaded from the link in the instructions and its was 5.98k? So i'll down load the nightly from the site.

razorloves

Reaction score
Duh.....lol I Feel stupid... I downloaded from the link in the instructions and its was 5.98k? So i'll down load the nightly from the site.
lol.
the one in the first post is the first beta release. you dont need that one. just use the newest nightly

c600g

Reaction score
It looks like nightly update #33 includes the 1% charging change as well as the torch fix.

barski

Reaction score
They need to fix the battery drain problem. 5 hours 40 minutes, down to 54% from a full charge. Cell standby using 67%.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Last edited: