[ROM] [BETA] CyanogenMod 7 for the Droid X

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
Whats up with the battery issues ill have like 30% battery then all of a sudden its at 5%?? I'm hearing theres a 1% battery increment fix but people saying it takes u to a previous 7/9 nightlie build or something

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Blacksantron

Reaction score
What time zone are the nightlies posted in? I'm eastern and after midnight I'm constantly checking to see if the new one is out yet... Please help my sanity and let me know. Unless its a different time every night
#32 looks like it'll have a bunch in it. Although I'm not Finnish...
I skip those ones that don't have anything in em in the changelog

Sent from my Supercharged Chainfired Cyanogenated DROID X @1.25

Last edited:

razorloves

Reaction score
Whats up with the battery issues ill have like 30% battery then all of a sudden its at 5%?? I'm hearing theres a 1% battery increment fix but people saying it takes u to a previous 7/9 nightlie build or something

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
just install my aio fix zip. doesnt take you to previous. http://www.droidforums.net/forum/cyanogenmod-x/159219-all-one-fix-zip-cm4dx.html

What time zone are the nightlies posted in? I'm eastern and after midnight I'm constantly checking to see if the new one is out yet... Please help my sanity and let me know. Unless its a different time every night
#32 looks like it'll have a bunch in it. Although I'm not Finnish...
I skip those ones that don't have anything in em in the changelog

they usually come out around 2:30 or 3 am central.

Blacksantron

Reaction score
Ok so I can stop checking for nightlies before last call.. So now I gauge how drunk I am by whether I check for a nightly when I get home or in the morning.... Thank you cm7!

PARick

Reaction score
For some reason WeatherBug and SPB Shell will not have the weather when set to "My Location", When a city is added manually it works fine. Anyone else experience this?
which version of cm4dx are you using? network location and gps is broken in the beta and first few nightlies.

T-CDMA 64 Friday nightly.

Also, this did not give me 1% increments-just install my aio fix zip. doesnt take you to previous. All In One Fix Zip for CM4DX

Thanks!

Last edited:

razorloves

Reaction score

Also, this did not give me 1% increments-just install my aio fix zip. doesnt take you to previous. All In One Fix Zip for CM4DX

Thanks!
that fix only works on nightlies #25 or newer. T-CDMA 64 is a really old bug, along with network location problem you mentioned earlier, so i'm guessing you're on an old one. Which nightly are you on? or are you still using the beta?

Last edited:

PARick

Reaction score

Thanks!
that fix only works on nightlies #25 or newer. T-CDMA 64 is a really old bug, along with network location problem you mentioned earlier, so i'm guessing you're on an old one. Which nightly are you on? or are you still using the beta?

Yes, on beta. I believe nightly 132. Did I install the wrong ROM?

clouse2013

Reaction score

Thanks!

You can't be on nightly 132 as the newest one out right now is 31

PARick

Reaction score

You can't be on nightly 132 as the newest one out right now is 31

I went by the nightlys listed in ROM Manager. So, what is the most current ROM? BTW-Thanks for everyone's help.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Its under CDMA_Shadow. If you are already on it, you can just wipe cache and dalvik cache. Just reread your posts

CM7-4-DX

Last edited:

razorloves

Reaction score
Thanks. But I don't see the X here. Also, full wipe?
the link i gave you takes you to the droid x nightlies.
cdma shadow = droid x
not necessary to wipe anything, but you can for best possible results.

Last edited:

Blacksantron

Reaction score
So by my gauge I had to check this morning because last night was nuts... But egad, it's still not there!

clouse2013

Reaction score
Foumd a problem, dont know if its been addressed. Whenever I have a screen lock enabled, the lock screen gets skipped when u turn the screen on. Any way to fix this?