[ROM] [BETA] CyanogenMod 7 for the Droid X

razorloves

Reaction score
so when I install nightly 26 what else do I need for fixes. just the all in one that razor posted?

has one percent increments been included or do I need to use razors fix for that too?

and one last question: has battery life really increased for everyone. that seems to be the general consensus but im just checking. 7 hours is just something I cannot do haha

-zack-
just install my all in one after nightlies.
1% was never completely put into the nightlies. thats why it's in my all in one.

clouse2013

Reaction score
Just got a DX and this was the first thing I flashed yesterday. Must say, awesome work. Amazing rom and must say I probably will never go to anything else. One thing I noticed tho, when I set up a passcode lock itbseems to completely bypass the lockscreen. Anyone know a fix?

Antob125

Reaction score
Just got a DX and this was the first thing I flashed yesterday. Must say, awesome work. Amazing rom and must say I probably will never go to anything else. One thing I noticed tho, when I set up a passcode lock itbseems to completely bypass the lockscreen. Anyone know a fix?

Check cyanogenmod settings within settings under lockscreen

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

clouse2013

Reaction score
Didn't see any options that would work. And my widgetlocker icons are being removed on reboot. Read a thread about that but can't get it to workwork

Last edited:

Chillout

Reaction score
Just got the notification and installed nightly 28...so far so good, anything we should be looking for in this one?

upnsmoke

Reaction score
***NEVER MIND***
I just saw you can't boot into recovery with DX or D2 bootstrap. SBF it is. Crap.

Well... this is a cute issue I'm having. I SBF back using the KDS ISO boot CD (which has worked numerous times) and installed the latest nightly build (cm_shadow_full-28). All was fine. Set up accounts, it was running great. I wanted to flash into D2 recovery, and now I can't get past the white motorola logo. I've tried wipe cache... nothing... wipe data... just stuck at he logo. I want to take a hammer to this thing! lol Any help is greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

gaff

Reaction score
First off just wanted to say that overall I'm finding CM7 to be awesome on my droid x. The new options are very cool and I have not found the battery life to be that bad.

However, since I've loaded the new ROM I have had multiple people tell me over the phone that they are having serious trouble hearing me. Has anyone else found this to be an issue? Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Oh, I'm on nightly 23 in case that matters.

9wire

Reaction score
Having an issue with gmail not syncing. Delete emails on the phone, but they are still on my PC, and my inbox count on the phone shows I have whatever is on my pc. Sync is on, manually syncing didn't work either. I get a ton of email, mostly notifications I don't save.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

CZeph

Reaction score
Having an issue with gmail not syncing. Delete emails on the phone, but they are still on my PC, and my inbox count on the phone shows I have whatever is on my pc. Sync is on, manually syncing didn't work either. I get a ton of email, mostly notifications I don't save.

I'm on SSX and I'm getting the same thing happening since yesterday. I'm hoping it's a gmail thing.

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk

bright2018

Reaction score

Try clearing data from the gmail app. I've had that problem before and that fixed the syncing for me. Hopefully that will work because I know its a pain!

Sent from my Cyanogenated DROIDX

9wire

Reaction score
Try clearing data from the gmail app. I've had that problem before and that fixed the syncing for me. Hopefully that will work because I know its a pain!

Sent from my Cyanogenated DROIDX
Tried it, it re-synced and showed all my email, including the ones I had deleted from the phone. Hopeful this worked. Really a minor issue but a pita too. Thank you, sir.

TreFiDDy

Reaction score
My gmail still syncs for me updates me at night or in the morning every day unless I open it myself. Maybe you should try a wipe? I just wiped my phone and everything seems to be running flawlessly! I even got my battery life to increase some how

Sent From A Supercharged Modded X

99problemz

Reaction score

A factory reset worked for me. I was having the same issue.

reddog187

Reaction score
Anyone using the headphones? Does it sound like the gain is turned up way too high? Cause it sounds like the speakers are blown.... :-( Yes I have checked if it's my headphones / speakers

Sent from my DROIDX

saywhaa

Reaction score
dunno if anyone mentioned this but launcher pro now freezes after a boot up. have to FC then it reloads.