[ROM] [BETA] CyanogenMod 7 for the Droid X

musclemilk

Reaction score
Good call Leon.

No one else have speakerphone not work? No one can hear me... But I hear them.......

Sent from my DROIDX

Blacksantron

Reaction score
Good call Leon.

No one else have speakerphone not work? No one can hear me... But I hear them.......

Sent from my DROIDX

Mine works fine.. Always has.
Also I use rom manager and only wipe the dalvik cache.... Dunno

Sent from my Supercharged Chainfired Cyanogenated DROIDX @1.25

musclemilk

Reaction score
I may have to call tech support... Speaker didn't work before I rooted also

Sent from my DROIDX

Blacksantron

Reaction score
I may have to call tech support... Speaker didn't work before I rooted also

Sent from my DROIDX

Did it ever work? Have you sbf'd? Try that. I'd say it's a phone issue if that doesn't work... Sorry

Blacksantron

Reaction score
My answer for most of my issues when they are too fargone is sbf.. I've not encountered the no speaker prob so I decline to offer a solution. Hopefully someone can help ya like they've always helped me.

Edit: I'm at 16%.. See ya tomorrow

Last edited:

TreFiDDy

Reaction score
Ya you might want to call about that because mines working was just using it today.
So far since the wipe my battery life has gotten alot better then what it was but I'm going to give it a few more days see if I can get better battery life

Sent From A Supercharged Modded X

samuraibsd

Reaction score
Running Nightly 26 and it's really smooth and really snappy. I was running ApeX before this, but so far I'm liking CM7 more. It just feels a little more polished, and of course I've got all these customization options. I've yet to see how battery life compares, but all indications so far are pointing to CM7 being phenomenally good on battery life.

zlittell

Reaction score
so when I install nightly 26 what else do I need for fixes. just the all in one that razor posted?

has one percent increments been included or do I need to use razors fix for that too?

and one last question: has battery life really increased for everyone. that seems to be the general consensus but im just checking. 7 hours is just something I cannot do haha

-zack-

lordloki

Reaction score
so when I install nightly 26 what else do I need for fixes. just the all in one that razor posted?

has one percent increments been included or do I need to use razors fix for that too?

and one last question: has battery life really increased for everyone. that seems to be the general consensus but im just checking. 7 hours is just something I cannot do haha

-zack-

I have the extended battery, but always, always get at least 12 hours (and typically significantly more). am presently at 10.5 hrs with 64% remaining.

Blacksantron

Reaction score
Uhhh when I was inputting this message my phone started making this click sound when I typed.. Never did that before... Can't find a setting to turn it off and have to silence my phone cause its so annoying...help!

Hey thanks for the tip... Tried Theme Zipper but it still doesn't allow me to change the battery icon... Guess we can't do anything to framework.res?

Last edited:

razorloves

Reaction score
Uhhh when I was inputting this message my phone started making this click sound when I typed.. Never did that before... Can't find a setting to turn it off and have to silence my phone cause its so annoying...help!

Hey thanks for the tip... Tried Theme Zipper but it still doesn't allow me to change the battery icon... Guess we can't do anything to framework.res?

it's in the keyboard settings.