Best/Worst blutooth headset?

Shiano

Reaction score
Like the topic says, what are some of the best bluetooth HEADSETS you have found working with your Eris based on:
- Ability of others to hear you
- Ability to HEAR others
- Comfort
- Battery life (both standby and actively talking)
- Intelligent design (button location/functionality etc)

OR

If you have a horror story of a headset that was supposed to be awesome and failed to live up to those standards miserably, feel free to share that also along with the reasoning behind your belief that it needs to die. Lol

In either case, please provide as much detail on the model headset (eg: manufacturer, model number, designed specifically for a carrier) as you can.

HEADSETS ONLY PLEASE. NO CAR DEVICES (Built in Bluetooth such as Ford's SYNC, RF Transmitters, anything that plays through the car's speakers, etc).

Sent from my Eris using DroidForums App

Last edited:

Bob Dammit

Super Moderator
Reaction score

WickedBerry

Reaction score
Best all around headset I have found: Amazon.com: VXI BlueParrott Roadwarrior B250-XT Bluetooth Wireless Headset for Cell Phones/Computers with AC and Auto Chargers: Electronics

Call clarity, noise cancellation, and overall performance cant be beat. Of course, you look like a goober with that big headset on, but I drive a truck for a living, and people dont know if Im on my headset driving down the road, or sitting in my living room.

Thats hot! I like that! I used to use headsets for a while...they either kept breaking...or ending up in my washer...so I got myself a Garmin with bluetooth on speaker...works wonders! :)

qwikset

Reaction score
Headsets

best headset i ever owned is the plantronics pro. I have a jawbone and it was supposed to be the greatest thing since sliced bread. it is a sucky piece of garbage. not loud enough hurts ear after a while and wont stay on ear very long at all. also i have a garmin with bluetooth and it sucks just as bad. callers sometime cant hear me and it has sudden reboots when someone calls me. i only use it when driving so i can see who calls without digging for my phone.

OP
S

Shiano

Reaction score
Please limit your responses to HEADSETS since that is what this thread is about.

Not everyone can spend $13k-$20k for a bluetooth.