Best website for Samsung G3 accessories?

Discussion in 'Galaxy S3 Accessories' started by nia07, Jul 13, 2012.

1. nia07

nia07 Member

Amazon is good, and I found Samsung Galaxy S3 S III i535 Verizon Accessories but what are you guys finding out there??
  2. zacedward

zacedward Member

Good find
  3. JoDroid

JoDroid New Member

Wonder how long it is going to take for Samsung to come out with an extendded battery? Verizon told me that if I use a non Samsung battery I would void the warranty :serious:
  4. frank_drebin1

frank_drebin1 New Member

Amazon.

JoDroid, how would they know you are using a non-Samsung battery? Just don't take the phone in to them with a non-Samsung battery.
  5. squeekybigfoot

squeekybigfoot New Member

they would never know if you switch the old battery back in if you needed to take the phone in for repairs!
  6. JoDroid

JoDroid New Member

True :saint:
  7. Garemlin

Garemlin Developer Relations

8. BamBammm

BamBammm New Member

I always check amazon first , they always have the reviews from costumers who have used the products, most of the time i find what I'm looking for for CHEAP, and with free shipping :)
    Cant go wrong with that :)

Amazon.com: galaxy
  9. mrsmith

mrsmith New Member

General question on the GS3 not found elsewhere: A USB host adapter lets you view USB flash drive content on this phone. But about transferring such content to your HDTV? An MHL adapter lets you view all the other contents from the phone on to your HDTV, but not USB flash drive content. Samsung's answer? 'First transfer the USB flash drive's content to the phone, and then use the MHL adapter to view on your HDTV'. Now THAT'S an elegant solution! Hard to believe they suggested that with a straight face in 2012. Anybody found some hardware to do this directly?
  10. MistaWolfe

MistaWolfe New Member

Quit limiting your search by using Verizon as a keyword.

The beauty of this phone is that physically it's universal. I've been hitting up the sprint and us cellular stores for accessories as they're beating the Verizon in my area.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
  11. cherrywine

cherrywine New Member

yeah amazon is good unless your searching for a specific type/model and they don't have it; then I just go straight through the company who makes it. i like to get things from the manufacturer, it gives me a little more comfort, but to each their own.
  12. Slickwraps

Slickwraps New Member

13. cherrywine

cherrywine New Member

looks like a pretty good site with different options
  14. cybertec69

cybertec69 Well-Known Member

Last edited: Aug 16, 2012
  15. Z06_Mir

Z06_Mir New Member

I bought my case from Verizon sadly. Only because I wasn't planning on getting the phone and didn't want to risk waiting 2 days for a case from amazon.

Anyone have any recommendations for a clear plastic case? I have one of the two pieces but I'd like a hard clear plastic one if I could find one.
  16. bsweetness

bsweetness Moderator

Not always true. If a person gets a discount on accessories from Verizon through work or school, sometimes things can be cheaper from Verizon than Amazon or eBay. This is particularly the case for OEM accessories. I've ordered several accessories from Verizon over the years because I could get them for less than anywhere else due to my discount. But, for those who don't get a discount, Amazon or eBay are almost always cheaper.
  17. cybertec69

cybertec69 Well-Known Member

They are not ALMOST ALWAYS cheaper, they are ALWAYS cheaper, plus you have a zillion more choices. Heck I bought my Seidio Surface with holster case from eBay for $33 with free shipping, if I would have went and bought it from Seidio's own store it would have cost me $50 plus another $7 for shipping, you do the math, sorry to bring you the news but Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, AT&T are fleecing you on their accessories, their markup is beyond belief. Same goes for the Seidio case that I used as an example, apparently the eBay vendor must be making a small profit by selling the case "correct", so let's say he is making $7-$10 on the case, as he must to stay in business, makes me just wonder what the markup is on Seidios own web store, you do the math, like I said, if you have extra cash in your pocket burning a hole in it, at least donate it to some less fortunate souls, instead of feeding these huge Giants. Everyone knows Verizon makes BIG BUCKS of their accessories, that's why they always try to shove them down your throat after buying a phone in their store, yea I also get corporate discounts, but they still don't compare with the Vendors I mentioned, cheers.
  18. bsweetness

bsweetness Moderator

In your experience, they might be always cheaper. But in my experience, I've found that sites such as Amazon and eBay are almost always cheaper, but not always. Perhaps there's a difference in the percentage discount we're both receiving, but there are times when I've purchased accessories from Verizon for cheaper than eBay or Amazon currently had them for. It doesn't happen often, but it does happen.
  19. rlfitz

rlfitz New Member

20. 1991noway

1991noway New Member

I search the internet and find a not famous website for sg s3 accessories,but not bad.The accessories are complete and awesome.I order one screen protector and leather case there.
Search tags for this page
best cases for samsung g3
best samsung g3 case
best samsung g3 cases
best stuff for samsung g3

samsung g3 accessories

samsung g3 cases

samsung g3 covers
samsung g3 phone case
samsung galaxy g3
samsung galaxy g3 accessories
samsung galaxy s 3 phone cases