best web browser?

martytoo

Reaction score
I just tried Mx (again?) and it doesn't work well with message boards that are not set up like this one. The non native forums are a chore with most browsers on Android phones.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

cloudstrife05

Reaction score
I am going with ICS Browser Plus for the moment. Based on the stock browser source, but comes with customizations like UA and Quick Controls.[App 4.0.1+] Browser + (ICS Browser alternative) - xda-developersBlah! Editing posts is very broken for me right now. So I am writing this text to separate the links.https://market.android.com/details?id=com.beansoft.browserplus

I tried this several times but kept getting fc's had to uninstall

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

prime

Kernel Developer
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
github.com
Boat Browser and Opera Mobile are the most compatible browsers.

J*Bishop

Reaction score
Currently using xscope pro which just got and update for ics. I'll have to check out Maxthon.

rydeordie164

Reaction score
I have been sticking with Dolphin HD for the most part. Before my Nexus, on my X, I used opera mini. Now with all of the power on the Nexus, I want browser that is closest to a real computer browser and dolphin has been best for that. Too many websites are incompatible with the minis I.e. opera mini..but I'll still use it for random searches and what not.

ksaul

Reaction score
I have been trying Firefox but it doesn't seem to be as fast as it is on my computer. The cool thing I like is being able to do "browser work" on your computer and then launching Firefox on your phone and picking up exactly where you left off (if you have Firefox sync setup). Also Firefox allows add on and plugins to install.

rydeordie164

Reaction score
I have been trying Firefox but it doesn't seem to be as fast as it is on my computer. The cool thing I like is being able to do "browser work" on your computer and then launching Firefox on your phone and picking up exactly where you left off (if you have Firefox sync setup). Also Firefox allows add on and plugins to install.

I think Firefox for Droid rly is a disappointment. I am a RL huge user/fan of Firefox but the mobile version, needs a lot of work and doesn't compare. Many other better well developed options out there...

808phoneaddict

Reaction score
Like many others, I'm a fan of dolphin browser...I like Tue fact that I can change a setting and have the desktop sites in view for default unlike stock...

Galaxy Nexus in the house via Tapatalk!!!