best web browser?

AndroidBoi

Reaction score
You should try installing the new updated version. Its optimized for ICS w/hardware acceleration. =) very stable

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Thanks for the info I will certainly do that tonight ;)

Sent by way of my Sexy Galaxy Nexy.

catfisher

Reaction score
I vote for Boat Browser, number one and Dolphin, number two. Both good quality browsers.

nikecar

Reaction score
I hate the stock browser but I think it loads the fastest. I had dolphin, but hated the bookmarks. I am alternating between opera and FireFox. I think opera loads faster, but many more pages fail to render properly compared to FireFox. I like the bookmarks better on opera. However, due to the failed rendering, I think I'm going to uninstall opera
Sent from someplace, and with something that you need not worry about.

RK KINGKONG

Reaction score
I like Dolphin but it seems no one has mentioned 1 other awesome Browser that I think is just amazing .... SKYFIRE browser is great guys reallly it is ..you should check it out .. other than that Dolphin HD and nothing else ...

cloudstrife05

Reaction score
I've been using Boat mini for the past week and I'm impressed, coming from dolphin

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

martytoo

Reaction score
Dolphin Mini is working well for me.

I pretty much have to use Dolphin Mini. It is the only browser that I have found that holds the amount of magnification on many of the message boards that I participate in. I even went to the trouble of asking the devs if they would fix Dolphin to work like Dolphin Mini in this regard. They said they would and then didn't.

Dolphin Mini has a bug in Ice Cream Sandwich. When you open more than two tabs, everything slows down to a crawl. It is worse than it was in Froyo and Gingerbread.

kas1229

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4 verizon
Dolphin is definitely a good choice, however I always default back to stock.

nleksan

Reaction score
I was about to make a thread just like this... What I'm wondering is, how is Firefox mobile? I used Dolphin HD for 1.5yrs or so on my OG Droid, and now I only use the stock ICS browser (1000000x better than the 2.2.3 browser). I use Firefox exclusively on my computers, so the sync feature would be nice, but idk... I was hoping for some input? Thanks everyone!!

darkmatter

Reaction score
Dolphin is good, I really like the easy addon buttons, like the pc/mobile. But I get really annoyed that it'll often open the bookmarks or addons menu instead of scrolling the page when I swipe to look around whilst zoomed in.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk