best web browser?

iPood

Reaction score
Like the header states.. I am just curious what could better replace the stock one??
Chrome maybe?

Reaction score
i don't think there's a chrome android one. i've tried all of them on other phones, and ended up deleting them for one annoyance or another. dolphin seems to be one of the better ones, but i like the stock browser on ICS :D

pool_shark

Reaction score
I prefer dolphin over stock because:
1. It has an exit button.
2. I don't have to keep setting it to use desktop mode.

I prefer dolphin over miren, xscope, and opera because it has better bookmark organization.

Reaction score
I used to like miren best but it started acting up. On my tablet I love mx browser but it doesn't seem as good on the phone. Personally I just didn't like dolphin so in the end opera is my browser of choice.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

t35rk

Reaction score
Opera mini for me. The permissions on Dolphin were way too much.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

RadHal

Reaction score
my favorite is xScope Pro, I use this instead of the stock browser

Reaction score
the stock browser on ICS is Chrome browser, I have tried all the mobile browsers, even BOLT in my last blackberry 2 years ago haha, and nothing compares to the one on ICS...plus it syncs with my bookmarks on my pc with chrome at work!

terigox

Reaction score
I personally really like the stock browser. Tab previews, fast, it just works.

I am trying to hunt down a plugin that remembers the request desktop for sites though.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Dolphin HD is a nice substitute to stock...

~the machine is nothing without the woman~

pilot25

Reaction score
I have one website where i need to double-click. anyone know of a browser that will double-click instead of magnifying the page?

Insidious

Reaction score
I personally use Dolphin HD. Tabbed browsing, gesture based input, and alot of smooth and nice features really make it a great browser. It's quick, looks great, and the Webzine feature is pretty nice; especially on a smaller screen like the D2.

Sent from my Cellular telecommunications device, manufactured by Motorola.

dagdoot

Reaction score
I currently use the stock ICS browser, i really like it a lot. If i was to switch to another one, it would be opera.

AndroidBoi

Reaction score
I started off using Dolphin HD when I first picked up my Gnex on the 15th but had to delete it and go with the stock browser because it was freezing up at times and force closing. The stock ICS browser isn't bad so I'll be using it for a while until Dolphin updates to a more stable version for ICS.

Sent by way of my Sexy Galaxy Nexy.

Mars

Reaction score
I started off using Dolphin HD when I first picked up my Gnex on the 15th but had to delete it and go with the stock browser because it was freezing up at times and force closing. The stock ICS browser isn't bad so I'll be using it for a while until Dolphin updates to a more stable version for ICS.

Sent by way of my Sexy Galaxy Nexy.

You should try installing the new updated version. Its optimized for ICS w/hardware acceleration. =) very stable

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums