1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

best way to unroot before 2.2????

Discussion in 'Droid X Hacks' started by ray7171, Aug 19, 2010.

1. ray7171

ray7171 New Member

Ok I know p3droid has the 2.2 coming and he says to get all themes and root out of the phone. I used easy root before it got taken off the market. What is the easiest way for me to unroot? ... and how r we going to get his 2.2 without root and SU permissions?
  2. fbmustang69

fbmustang69 New Member

you can have root. you just cant have a theme. you also need to put the stock apps back on if you took them off.
  3. ray7171

ray7171 New Member

I did take some off do you know where someone has a list of the ones I need and where I can get them? I don't remember what I took off...so i need to see a list so i can install again.
  4. fbmustang69

fbmustang69 New Member

Check the forums for list of safe apps to remove. This might help you Removing the Bloat