Best way to transfer pics on TB to computer

TBOLT132

Reaction score
Can people tell me the best way to transfer my pictures from my thunderbolt to my computer. What's the easiest way?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Plug it into your pc, copy the folder your pics are in and put it wherever you want on your pc.

end of line...

thelopenator

Reaction score
as stated above, just connect it and copy the folder. as quick as that.

bigjonmoo73

Reaction score
Drop box is good. The amazon free app for today, 8/12, allows you to access your phone through your computer without plugging it in as well.

Sent from my 4G Thunderbolt using DroidForums

Reaction score
Drop box is good. The amazon free app for today, 8/12, allows you to access your phone through your computer without plugging it in as well.

Sent from my 4G Thunderbolt using DroidForums

You have to be careful with those wifi sharing apps. A lot of times security can be an issue. If you have it running someone who knows what they are doing can use it to access your phone. I like drop box and its still free for 2gb.

Dugall12

Reaction score
Dude use isyncr with the wifi add on. This app is amazing it can transfer your itunes library and respect checked songs so you sync only what you want. It can also upload your Amazon mp3 purchases you made from your phone to your pc and best of all you can upload your pics and videos. Then when you resync it'll only upload the new pics and vids so you wont double copy everything. Also if space on your sd card is a concern you can have it delete your originals on your phone after they've been uploaded to your pc. You can sync it all manually or schedule automatic syncing. Its bad ass and only a couple of bucks plus its on the Amazon Appstore which I like shopping at better because my wife and I can share one account and purchase the app once and download to both our phones. PARTY ON!

OP
T

TBOLT132

Reaction score
Thanks for the help

RICHPK

Reaction score
Plug it into your pc, copy the folder your pics are in and put it wherever you want on your pc.

end of line...

When I plug in I get a list of options that disappears before I can interpret them. I thought "disk drive" would be correct but it is not.
Your second step, "copy the folder......" does not happen. Where is the folder? What is its name?

Thanks,

Rich

Larry_ThaGr81

Reaction score
Can people tell me the best way to transfer my pictures from my thunderbolt to my computer. What's the easiest way?

By default the camera stores them on the sd card in a folder called dcim. After locating the dcim folder it's as easy as copy and paste on to your other storage location.

Sent by my Bolt powered by Thunder

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 5
Twitter
@healthymommy13
By default the camera stores them on the sd card in a folder called dcim. After locating the dcim folder it's as easy as copy and paste on to your other storage location.

Sent by my Bolt powered by Thunder

Agreeing with that :)

Sent from my rooted and blossoming Thunderbolt.

recDNA

Reaction score
If you have wireless internet at home I suggest an app called software data cable. It allows you to transfer files back and forth to any computer on the network wirelessly.