1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Best way to max out extended bettery on stock ROM

Discussion in 'Droid Bionic Tech Support' started by 69copo, Nov 27, 2011.

1. 69copo

69copo New Member

I just picked up my extended battery for my stock ROM'd Bionic. I have fully charged it with the phone off and have Juice Defender Ultra installed. I have JDU configured as follows:
    Profile--- Advanced, Notification: Graphical-Quickbox
    Controls--- Mobile Data: Enabled, Wifi: Enabled (Options preferred), Autosync: Ping, Autosync: Data-Wifi, Bluetooth: Enabled, Disable timeout: 5M, Options: Enable on charger, Timeout: Disabled, Brightness: Disabled
    Schedule--- Disabled (As well all sub settings off)
    Triggers--- Battery: Enabled, Threshold: 25%, Charger: AC, Screen: Enabled, Options: Ignore on low battery, Controls: Default, Traffic: Enabled, Traffic Threshold: Normal-15s, Apps: Enabled, Controls: Default, Location: Enabled

I know this might seem like a lot of info, at least to me anyway, and I hope someone can help. I can't seem to get a full day out of this phone and it's starting to drive me crazy.
  2. amishdude01

amishdude01 New Member

You could always try to underclock your cpy

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
  3. amishdude01

amishdude01 New Member

Cpu*

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
  4. 69copo

69copo New Member

Really defeats the whole point of having the Bionic then, if I wanted a weaker device I would have kept my old DX or took over my daughters old Vortex then.