Best way to get wifi tethering on rooted gb 2.3.3

awcollin16

Reaction score
I recently took my Droid Pro from 2.2.1 to gingerbread 2.3.3 and then rooted it using the oneclickmethod. I am doing this for the purpose of being able to use free wifi tethering so I can use my asus tf tablet everywhere I go. What is the best way to go about this?

blackra1ner96

Reaction score
I recently took my Droid Pro from 2.2.1 to gingerbread 2.3.3 and then rooted it using the oneclickmethod. I am doing this for the purpose of being able to use free wifi tethering so I can use my asus tf tablet everywhere I go. What is the best way to go about this?

Yo i have droid pro on 2.3.3 and i would recommend Barnacle WiFi Tether from the Market. Its fast easy and simple. All you do is clikc start andthe app does the rest. Though might want to have ur phone connected to a power source becuz after like 10 mins ur battery starts to die on u

OP
A

awcollin16

Reaction score
Yo i have droid pro on 2.3.3 and i would recommend Barnacle WiFi Tether from the Market. Its fast easy and simple. All you do is clikc start andthe app does the rest. Though might want to have ur phone connected to a power source becuz after like 10 mins ur battery starts to die on u

Thanks so much, this works like a charm, the battery part is an issue but it gets me the wifi I need to use my tf for a bit.