Best way to get the Samsung Tab on release day?

jmed99

Reaction score
My wife and I both want the Samsung Tab. I'm wondering what is the best way to get it when it comes out (Nov 11th)??? I'm afraid they may run out at the local store. Is there a way to preorder them so they are delivered on release day instead of going to the store?

Thoughts on the best way to get one on release day?

Thanks guys! :icon_ banana:

OP
J

jmed99

Reaction score
I figured others would be wondering the same thing....anyone else plan to get one on the first day? If so, what is your plan?

Thanks!

ZX3ZX4

Reaction score
I tend to be an early adopter and am quite interested in the Tab...but I'm going to wait this out a while. After buying my Samsung Vibrant phone and then putting up with a non-functional GPS for 4 months before Samsung finally came up with an adequate (not perfect, but adequate) fix, I'm not as confident in their ability to deliver a fully-functioning product out of the box. I've already heard about people having trouble accessing the Android Market with the Tab, so I'm going to see what pops up and what may need to be fixed before I grab one. Don't mean to rain on your parade, but I'm going to let other folks pay the pioneer's price. If you get one, I'd love to hear what you have to say...

specmac

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I tend to be an early adopter and am quite interested in the Tab...but I'm going to wait this out a while. After buying my Samsung Vibrant phone and then putting up with a non-functional GPS for 4 months before Samsung finally came up with an adequate (not perfect, but adequate) fix, I'm not as confident in their ability to deliver a fully-functioning product out of the box. I've already heard about people having trouble accessing the Android Market with the Tab, so I'm going to see what pops up and what may need to be fixed before I grab one. Don't mean to rain on your parade, but I'm going to let other folks pay the pioneer's price. If you get one, I'd love to hear what you have to say...

I picked one up at TMo on Tuesday. It has worked flawlessly. My X now seems so small! :icon_eek:

MonarchWines

Reaction score
I got mine

I picked up mine from Verizon kiosk in a BJ's

Working excellent so far. Haven't tested much on the 3g however

lchavez289

Reaction score
Make you all play with them before you leave. We've had 2 DOA's already in our company..

Sent from my Ally using DroidForums App