1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Best way to backup phone data ?

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 3' started by Duanevw, May 11, 2012.

1. Duanevw

Duanevw New Member

Im going to have to do a factory reset, whats the best method or app to do a backup to the computer for my apps and bookmarks, contacts?

My main problem is I cant create my yahoo mail accounts no more as it keeps saying login failure??

Thanks members
  2. wseyller

wseyller New Member

Only really good way i know is titanium backup for all apps and app data. Of course you have to be rooted.

I never backup bookmarks and contacts because they all sync from my google account.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited: May 11, 2012
  3. delphinelee

delphinelee New Member

You can't really do a full back up on your PC. What you can do is sync your pictures, music, videos to your computer. For the apps you have the back up list options in Settings> Back up in your phone but you can't back up your apps in your PC and for the SMS you also have a back up option.
    So if something happens to your phone and you need to hard reset or replace it, everything will be restored after you added your Microsoft account. You can use Android Manager to do this. It can backup phone data to computer in a simple way.
    Last edited: May 20, 2014
Search tags for this page

backing up droid bionic data

backup phone

best way to back up an android phone

best way to backup droid bionic

best way to backup verizon contacts

droid 3 backup data

droid bionic back up data
droid3 automatic backup

how to back up data on droid x

how to backip data from droid 3 to pc

how to backup data from droid 3 to pc
to backup app data on droid dna
what is the best way to backup your droid dna phone
whats the best free way to back up a non-rooted android?
whats the best way to backup a cell phone