1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Best Verizon Phone for Coverage

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by brennan, Dec 6, 2010.

1. brennan

brennan New Member

I had Verizon a customer bring an Incredible back saying it had coverage/call quality issues in Kansas City and in Indiana on highways that are completely covered by VZW. He's a truck driver who drives the same routes every few weeks and just upgraded from the GzOne, so I know he isn't lying about it working before.

My question is: What Verizon Android phone has the best antenna?

I need to keep him from returning the Incredible so I don't get charged back on commissions. I know there are a few VZW tech reps here who have surely answered calls about this issue. I have never heard of a problem like this with the incredible, or had one brought back, so I thought I'd research it before letting the customer return/exchange his phone.
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2010
  2. brennan

brennan New Member

BUMP:icon_ banana:
Search tags for this page

best verizon phone