Best Verizon Camera Phone?

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by unam, Jun 11, 2011.

1. unam

unam New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey everyone,

I'm looking to get a relative a Verizon smart phone and I was wondering which
    had the best camera. The camera should be of good quality (good enough to replace a point and shoot). The phone doesn't need a keyboard and shouldn't be too bulky. What would be the best option or should I just get the IPhone?

Thanks!

2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +8
    ROFLOL, I doubt anyone is going to say just get an iPhone. To be honest you would need somebody to answer you that's owned every Android phone out there.

See I think the D2 camera is good, but lots of people disagree with that. So I don't know how to give you a real good answer. What you're going to get are just opinions, keep that in mind.

3. unam

unam New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    by D2 I assume you mean Droid 2? Anyways, yeah I realize that everyone is going to have their own opinion lol. I just need a phone that has better camera and better battery life than the droid incredible.

4. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +8
    I don't think you'll find a huge difference in battery life, but that's my opinion. I think I have heard the Inc had a good camera.

Sorry, I'm not much help here. You need some other opinions. And yes, D2 is the Droid 2.

5. Hawaiian Princess

Hawaiian Princess Moderator

Ratings:
    +22
    no huge diff in battery that's for sure. and I don't think cameras in any of the droid phones are great. I totally dislike mine and I have the Global. the blackberry phones were pretty good and that's one thing I missed. good luck

sent from the Hawaiian D2G

6. brad92

brad92 Silver Member

Ratings:
    +17
    The DROIDX camera sucks. It takes decent pictures, but the object has to be perfectly still. Not good for an 8mp camera

sent from my ZombieStomped X

Search tags for this page

droid phone with best camera