Best use for your camera!!!

ImaginingEmotions

Reaction score
Even though its a 5MP camera, it still kinda sucks IMO...but after messing around with the app called FxCamera, I found my most favorite use for my camera and its called SymmetriCam.

We have taken tons of pictures. So get the app, take some pics and post them here!!!!

Last edited:

Guchi

Reaction score
My favorite use for the camera is shopsavvy

SarahP

Reaction score
I've used fxcamera but prefer camera zoom fx - it does all the symmetry modes, but also some cool extra ones like kaleidoscope and old filmreel. Great fun also taking my pics with Obama or Darth Vader!

For $2 you get loads more features than I've seen on any other camera app. Too many features to list here so check their website :
Camera ZOOM FX | androidslide

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Even though its a 5MP camera, it still kinda sucks IMO...
Why do people still assume that the MP of a camera indicates everything about the image quality that the camera can produce? Resolution is just one aspect of many. I have a DV camcorder that is basically 0.3MP that takes better pictures than the Droid's camera -- especially in low light conditions. Relying solely on MP is like buying a car after only looking at the HP and not considering anything else.