Best torrent client for Moto Droid?

Reaction score
Ummm... You can download ubuntu from the main site. So how is it being free illegal?

Droid I- Rom, crap which one did I load again?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
owning a gun and firing it is not illegal, but there are illegal things that you can do with them.

We're not talking about guns, so lets not even go there. Stay on topic or the thread will be closed. It's pretty close to being closed anyway.

estafusisx

Reaction score
Can we stop this argument b4 some1 shuts down the thread for that? Jeez this forum is so opinionated lol this thread is for Torrent clients on android (something i didn't know existed) and it could be very informational if we let it.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

joeyx2

Reaction score
I have andtorrent 0.89.6. U will have to do some searching for it, 0.89.3 is easy to find. It works great for me. U may also have to sign up for fileshare or one of the many others to get it.

sacnotsack

Reaction score
aBTC worked fine for me. I have only used it once to see if it actually works. Sorry i dont remember what rom i was using at the time.

Mike Dee

Reaction score
I use tTorrent, and I haven't tried any others yet (mainly because I'm pretty happy with it and haven't had any issues with it).

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

minavill

Reaction score
I don't know what I'm doing wrong but when I try to download something it stays at % 0 progress and nothing else happens. ttorrent isn't working for me. do you or anyone else knows what I should try?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

dragonfly1113

Reaction score
Personally i use torrent fu and i love it, works great with my utorrent on my computer if theres a file out there that i want, i just go to my phone pull up the torrent and send it to my pc at home which than starts downloading it so i can have it done by the time i get home :) gotta love port forwarding!

minavill

Reaction score
Yea but im looking for an app that successfully downloads torrents straight to my droid tho...

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Guns Don't kill people.....people kill people

The Spoon didn't make Rosie O'donnell fat..... the Ice Cream did

I love silly Anecdotes :p

No...Ninjas kill people

Sent from my Droid

dragonfly1113

Reaction score
Yea but im looking for an app that successfully downloads torrents straight to my droid tho...

I dont know if there are any apps that are torrent clients directly for android and i wouldnt recommond it either, esp knowing what kinds of bad torrents are out there, could fry your phone in seconds.

maybe just setup a network and forward it to your phone so you download what u want to watch with your torrent client like utorrent on your phone send it to your computer to download than within the file share system grab the file from the computer and send it to your droid. sound lengthy but alot more safe.

xxturbowesxx

Reaction score

I dont know if there are any apps that are torrent clients directly for android and i wouldnt recommond it either, esp knowing what kinds of bad torrents are out there, could fry your phone in seconds.

maybe just setup a network and forward it to your phone so you download what u want to watch with your torrent client like utorrent on your phone send it to your computer to download than within the file share system grab the file from the computer and send it to your droid. sound lengthy but alot more safe.

Ttorrent will do the trick.. I used it a time or two but not lately.